For NFT Collectors And Investors
- Connect one of the supporting Web3 Wallets (MetaMask or WalletConnect)
- Browse through the collection on the hub.
- Place bids or purchase NFTs with the ease of wallet transactions.
- Easily follow/unfollow or receive notifications for the Artist in SEED.Photo
For Artists, Creatives, And Photographers
The Referral Protocol
To ensure the best quality and flourishing community of genuine artists, SEED.Photo has incorporated a referral link feature. Therefore, to join the community as an artist, you would need a referral link from an existing member.
- Existing members (Artists) can provide the referral links to a person as an invitation to join.
- The partner community members of the platform can also provide referral links.
- Upload the artwork, i.e., the image file (supports various formats, including RAW).
- Mint the artwork and pay a viable minting fee.
- Provide a listing to the minted artwork.
Listing has a separate fee, but you receive various options to either set a fixed price or auction it with the target price and instance price. This provides flexibility to all kinds of photographers.
Initiate A Joint Venture Of Creatives - Multiple Wallet Support
Often, a photograph is a combination of efforts from multiple people. It includes a photographer, model, makeup artist, hair stylist, fashion designer, editing expert, and more. Each category of photographs requires a specific line of experts working together.
SEED.Photo offers an excellent opportunity for these creative professionals to work together and share the profits through the NFTs. SEED.Photo brings a unique feature of creating a single NFT that is linked to multiple wallets. You can easily customize and set a specific percentage for each wallet.
Hence, you receive a remarkable method to provide everyone with their shared credit and profit for the minted NFT. This is to ensure the positive spirit of community building.
Apart from the minting NFTs, there are social aspects of connecting with other artists through the Follow / Unfollow button. You can customize notifications and activate them to keep yourself in the loop. There are features that allow you to create a complete photo collection.
- No compromise to the quality of photographs.
- Smart Police Market to overview quality and any copyright infringement or frauds.
Royalty For Life
Binance Smart Contract ensures that the photographer will always receive a fraction of the transaction each time the NFT is sold or transferred (or used). This provides a stable source of income for photographers on their minted NFTs in the form of royalties.
The referral links also come with enticing rewards to further empower the community and promote coexistence.
- You gain 10% of platform profit by using referral marketing.
- Extensive storage for over 10 years for each uploaded NFT.
- VIP Membership Perks (Customised Smart Contracts)
We accept all forms of photography, including:
- Still Life
Why Use SEED?
You can seamlessly upload and mint new NFTs. Then you can choose to display, exchange, or sell them as you deem fit. Either way, you can access the built-in storage for extensive storage requirements.
As a creator and owner, you completely control what you do with NFTs. You may sell them at a fixed price or open the NFTs for auction.
There isn’t any restriction on the type of photographs you can upload or mint. You can have any kind of photograph and turn it into an NFT. SEED allows you to cover every spectrum of photography like portraits, landscape, fashion, modeling, sports, macro, wildlife, still life, and more.
Our objective isn’t to restrict the photographers but provide them the freedom and fluidity to join the NFT world as they deem fit. We aim to create a community for photographers that empowers them and enhances their talents.
There’s no need for you to be confined to limits like file size or format. You can choose the size and format to mint new NFTs without restriction. SEED is the only platform to support RAW files directly ported from your cameras.
The metadata from the photographs is automatically imbued to the minted NFT for authenticity and as an extra layer of quality assurance.
A layer-2 protocol is an upgrade to the pre-existing blockchain protocols. It helps in faster transactions and offers energy efficiency. SEED.Photo also uses the layer-2 infrastructure for NFTs. Some of the USPs of Layer-2 are:
- Cost-efficient NFT minting.
- Higher security for storage and transfers.
- Faster transactions to reduce gas fees.
- Quick authentication to eliminate fake or knock-off NFTs.
SEED.Photo is built in Binance Smart Chain. In itself, BNC offers low transaction fees and fast NFT minting. It is one of the most affordable blockchains available. Binance Smart Chain has been partnering with industry leaders and celebrities, which showcases its potential.
Alongside Layer-2 protocols, SEED.Photo puts effort into safeguarding your assets. We have a dedicated team, like Smart Police, to ensure that the creators won’t have to worry about copyright infringements.
As you hold the ownership of the NFTs you mint, you also receive Royalties. SEED offers royalties to all the team members.
To enforce authenticity and true ownership, we also incorporate smart contracts. These contracts have been tested in the real world to provide value. Additionally, each artist receives an exclusive NFT contract address. There are also customized smart contracts for VIP members. These ensure proper allocation of funds.
There is also a team to evaluate the work and assist with pricing, among other things, if you require the valuation. Furthermore, we provide all forms of resources and support a person might need to establish a firm foundation in NFT, or WEB 3 space.
There’s a misconception behind the claim that “NFTs live on the blockchain forever.” Truth be told, only the consensus they follow is stored on the blockchain. For example, Proof Of Ownership, Proof Of Transfer, etc.
Blockchains have a high cost and low space limitations. Therefore, it is impractical for it to provide the storage needed to maintain high-quality photographs, especially those in RAW or other premium formats.
That’s where SEED.Photo comes into play with a dedicated IPFS. We have invested and worked extensively on building private and clustered IPFS gateway. It offers perfect storage for your NFTs for a lifetime without impacting the data or quality.
The IPFS integration also offers many other benefits:
- You receive real-time access to cloud servers secured by WAF and Firewalls.
- Decentralized, immutable, and verifiable storage.
- Create immutable links to the NFT’s metadata.
- 10+ Years of Storage facilities.
- Upload an original photo.
- Mint the NFT by paying the minting price.
- Provide a listing to the NFT.
- Choose the price style (fixed price or auction)